- VIEW MY WATER REPORT!
- The Ugly Truth about Bottled Water!
- San Francisco Regional Water - Have a Look!
- Hexavalent Chromium (the chemical in the movie "Erin Brockovich")...is WAY more common (and toxic) than you may realize!
- View a List of Hexavalent Chromium Levels in Different California Cities!
- Cancer Cells & Disease vs. Electrolyzed Reduced Water
- Why Home Filtration Can Be Less Expensive, Healthier, and Better For the Environment, than Home Delivered Bottled Water
- Radon: Just ONE atom can trigger Lung Cancer!
- Trihalomethanes and Cancer
Saturday, March 7, 2015
Sometimes you will find a reading on a water report that is something other than Parts Per Billion (the most commonly reported method).
A few times I would see a contaminant reading in milligrams per liter (mg/L) or even parts per trillion, and had to rely on Google to help me convert it to parts per billion (something I am more familiar with). What would I do without you, Google?
If you need to do a conversion, click here to: